The Third Workshop on Social Implications of National Security
A stream of the Safeguarding Australia 2008 Conference
The Third Workshop on Social Implications of National Security will be held over two mornings during the Safeguarding Australia 2008 Conference (23 and 24 July 2008, Canberra).
- The Workshop will run on 23 and 24 July from 9:15 to 3:00
- In the afternoon, Workshop delegates are invited to attend SA08 Conference steam called “National security policy research”
- Lunch and morning tea is included in the cost of registration and will be held in the same area as SA08 Conference delegates
- Workshop delegates cannot attend the plenary sessions of the SA08 Conference Australia
- Workshop delegates cannot attend the SA08 Conference dinner, although they can purchase a ticket to the dinner
- $60 for full time student
- $100 for non-students
Registration can be made online. Upon registration, a tax invoice will be automatically sent to the email you have entered during the registration process. Click here to register.
The Workshop will be held at Hotel Realm.
Accommodation and travel
Delegates and speakers are responsible for their own travel and accommodation. Accommodation options are available here.
For information on calls for papers, please contact
Program Chair/Editor: Dr Katina Michel (email@example.com)
Editor: Dr MG Michael
Co-Chair: Dr Holly Tootell
IP Location Based Services Program
Faculty of Informatics
University of Wollongong